HT to my fellow BoardingArea blogger Deals We Like! In fact, rather than rehash what is already posted, just jump over to Deals blog and check out the post HERE!

EDIT: as reader Jen commentedENDS TODAY!

(DEAL IS DEAD NOW)

It is open to MC users. You may have just got a Freedom MC card or an INK BOLD MC you have spend to meet on and 50% off is just too good to not post about! – René

PS – on a side note – I TEXT ALERTED this post. Let me know if you did NOT get it! The feedback is appreciated as some are getting the texts some are not and some got 2x in the past. Still tweaking it.

17 Responses to “SPEND $100 SAVE $50 at any Best Buy Store”

1. Mike says:

Lets be real. This was taken from slickdeals.

2. Jennifer says:

Hey Rene – this one will end today I’m afraid. Check out the new terms: http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-Buy-Geek-Squad-Policies/50-MasterCard-Coupon-Correction/m-p/652207#M84766. It was good while it lasted – especially for those who were able to use it on gift cards!

@Jennifer – Thanks Jen – will update post!

4. Nick says:

I was so excited when I saw this in my inbox this morning, then so disappointed when it didn’t work on gift cards, then so amused when I saw the massive Slickdeals thread. It’s been quite a day.

5. Corridor! says:

I did not get the text.

6. dj says:

went there @3 & they’ve already updated to exclude GCs, said corporate office called around noon to remove it. yes it;s one day only deal.

@Corrior! – Question, do you use Sprint? This issues seem to be with Sprint users. Txs – Rene

8. Edward says:

I didn’t get the text

@Edward – who are you with? Sprint? Txs Rene

10. Kurt says:

I just got back from the store – tried to use the deal on 2x $50 Amazon gift cards and was told it had to be $50 off a *single* item. Luckily my girlfriend found some $100 iTunes gift cards, so we each picked one of those up and was able to get them for $50 each!

@Kurt – my thanks for input! Well done! – Rene

12. Nick says:

I did not get the text, and I have received texts previously. My carrier is Virgin Mobile.

13. Sara says:

I did not receive the text.

14. Sean says:

I didn’t get a text. I have AT&T.

@All – ok this not being a Hong Kong 4 mile deal is a good test for the program. I thought we had it all working with my Comcast email but clearly not the case. That is why this is still in test stage. May have to look at other ideas. Thanks for this! – Rene

16. BothofUs2 says:

Managed to get some $300 kindle gift cards here in the Chicago area for $150. It was very much a YMMV situation-different at every store. Did not get a text from you Rene and yes I use Sprint as well.

17. Squeezed out one discount but then somehow the window closed on me. On to the next deal.