Chicago-Seminars-2013 registration

HERE is the link you will need to use to be one of the 500 allowed to attend THE top frequent flyer event of the year in Chicago the weekend of 17-19 of October this year. The event has sold out each year btw.

Who should attend? Are you new to points? You will feel welcomed but will leave with your mind blown with so much information you did not know. Are you wanting inside tips you will not find other places? Then this is also the place to go. Want to spend time with 500 like minded travel hackers enthusiasts? Again the place to go.

Chicago-Seminars-2013

More bits. I will be speaking and once again part of the Delta breakout session. I am still working on just what I will be talking on but I am sure Mileage Runs as well as some things I have never ever shared on the blog (nor ever will)! I will also have my table setup again with some kind of fun Delta swag for all.

Want some private time with yours truly before the event? Stay tuned but just know I will be arriving on Thursday 16th and working on a dinner event the night before for those who want to chat and share some Delta tips! I am stoked and can not wait!- René

Barclaycard Arrival™
World MasterCard®
Earn 2x miles
on All Purchases

. .

12 Responses to “BREAKING NEWS: Chicago Seminars tickets go on sale TODAY!”

1. Joey says:

Do you know at what time? The link states it hasnt started yet.

@Joey – I do not have a firm time but some time today! It will not sell out in a day so no stress. They should sell about 100-200 tickets today is my guess!

3. Rick says:

What is the promotional code for Chicago Seminars?

@Rick – that is only for speakers etc to use as they get the ticket free since they are speaking (non-paid). For the hotels there will be a code and a link up soon.

5. Nina. Deltagoldlass says:

Hi Rene I cannot find the ticket link nor the hotel reservation site and I definitely wish to be at host hotel namaste and thanks
    Nina

@Nina – not live yet. Soon.

7. Nina says:

Yeah hot ord tktThanknyouSo when is hotel res site going to be open plz?
    Is your break out Friday nite vsmsunday this year Rene? Thanks

8. JEM says:

Live now.

9. Mark R. says:

I registered at 12:03 p.m. EST & booked the Holiday Inn Elk Grove Village – $84+ per night. The seminar notice & hotel links are in FT under “External Miles & Points Resources”, which is odd because in the past it’s always been under “CommunityBuzz”.

10. Susan says:

Booked!

11. […] BREAKING NEWS: Chicago Seminars tickets go on sale TODAY! […]

12. Joelle says:

Adam and I booked our tickets! Even while on holiday in England we knew we had to jump on this :D