Sample from Delta corp

Some good news from Delta today from Delta that we will no longer have to “hope” we are selected by TSA PreCheck (I always feel like a puppy waiting for a treat when I wait for the 3 beeps)!

We’ve got some good news for you if you’ve already experienced TSA PreCheck. Starting today, we will become the first airline to print an indicator on kiosk-printed boarding passes to give you some advance notice if you’ve been selected for TSA PreCheck. On Thursday, April 19, we’ll add a similar indicator on OCI and mobile boarding passes. The indicators will be available at the start of the check-in window in all formats.

“TSA PRECHK” will appear immediately underneath the passenger name on printed boarding passes and for customers using mobile boarding passes the TSA PreCheck logo will appear at the top right corner above the barcode.

The TSA PreCheck indicator will appear on boarding passes throughout your itinerary whether the airport has TSA PreCheck or not so be sure to verify that the airport is a participating location.

The addition of this visual queue does not change any other aspect of the program, but it gives you some valuable information. While passengers with the TSA PreCheck indicator have been pre-cleared, no passenger is ever guaranteed expedited screening. The TSA continues to incorporate random, unpredictable screening measures. – DLCorpGuy

But, as the last few lines say, we may still get randomly pulled out by TSA. It will be fun to see what difference this does make in practice.

10 Responses to “New boarding pass notification for TSA PreCheck & a bunch of good Mileage Run deals!”

1. Nina says:

Great news res TSA
    Any east coast runs pllllleeease :)
    You are the best!!!!!
    This year for FTU
    My flt leaves 6:30 pm so not going to miss break out!

@Nina – keep looking! I will NOT be at FTU but will be at Chicago this October and tickets are selling fast (under 200 to go last check)!

3. Mark says:

I check this site daily. With my business travel, AMEX Reserve and mileage runs (which start at the end of this month), I should be Platinum by the end of next month and Diamond before December. The information you give is wonderfully concise and covers so many topics related to Delta beyond mileage runs. Thanks so much! I just applied for Global Entry. Wish me luck! Haha

@Mark – txs – as long as you don’t have any felonies in your background you should be fine! ;-)

5. I admit, I’m surprised TSA let them do that. I’m also thrilled that they did. The wondering…..ugh.

6. Sandy says:

What great news! I just got my GOES and is very excited to use TSA precheck soon. Do you know if I can use the TSA precheck for the domestic leg with a international connection? My flights are on one PNR.

7. Gregg G. says:

I have my GOES as well as have been approved for Delta TSA precheck since sometime last year.

Funny thing is, first flight I took after getting my GOES two months ago, I was randomly checked at FLL. made me miss the earlier flight I was trying to move to.

Gregg

8. Travis says:

I’m not seeing the precheck logo on the mobile boarding pass yet, but it was there when I printed my pass at home. Love precheck!

9. Tom says:

I just checked in for a flight tomorrow (4/30) on my iphone, and the TSAprecheck is not shown, but on the laptop printed boarding pass it is showing. Does this mean the mobile indicator is not yet working?

10. charlene schmidt says:

Why was I always getting Pre-Check and the last three flights I have had to go through the long, boring, “take off my shoes and take out my computer” line????!! What happened? Please Help!