So here are some of the latest updates you may want to know about:
- Great news for CVG at last. Frontier is coming to town. When they came in to SBN, prices went WAY down on a bunch of routes to DEN. So, and if you have a Buy-One-Get-One-Free from Delta AMEX, you may want to start looking very soon for some killer deals!
- I can tell you I have been impressed as of late with Delta bag handling. Most times, SHOCKINGLY EVEN IN SBN, priority bags both come out (wow) and come out 1st. And in ATL & DTW even flying internationally they come out fast! On-time performance for me has been good as of late as well (they seem to be padding schedules a bit I think). How about you?
- And the AJC has a follow up on the same topic. I have also been impressed with Delta getting out in front of weather issues and allowing many flexible changes. Good form!
- Delta is adding some routes to Burlington Vt., Green Bay, Wis. and Anchorage, Alaska. Never been to any of them but why not. I so want to visit Alaska one day!
- I will never own an Airline stock. Guess I am too risk averse. But others seem to think DAL will still go up. With MQD’s on the way I am not so sure.
- Delta is also announcing the alignment of benefits between each other’s frequent flyer program, SkyMiles and SMILES. I have never visited South America but look forward to that one day as well.
Don’t forget to vote for who is going to WIN the Superbowl for a chance at some iGo’s! – Rene
▲Delta▲ SkyMiles® Credit Card
from American Express®
Click here for more information